How to make Keto Chili-covered Salmon and Spinach
Keto chili-covered salmon and spinach is a keto dinner – fit for royalty. It is packed with health-enhancing nutrients, and it is delicious, spicy, and has an elegant presentation. With the spicy flavor of chili on salmon, combined with sautéed spinach, every bite of this keto dish is nothing short of phenomenal.
Keto chili-covered salmon and spinach
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs. of salmon, in pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 2 oz. olive oil or butter
- 1 cup mayonnaise or sour cream
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200° C/400° F
- Grease a baking dish with half of the olive oil or butter. Season the salmon with pepper and salt, and place it with the skin-side down in the baking dish.
- Mix chili paste, mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese. Spread the mixture on the salmon filets.
- Bake the salmon for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon becomes opaque and a fork flakes it easily.
- While the salmon is baking, sauté the spinach in the remaining butter for 2 minutes or until it becomes wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the spinach immediately with the baked salmon.
If you want to make this recipe dairy-free, it’s simple. All you have to do is eliminate the parmesan cheese and use more of mayonnaise. For more flavor, you could add a little freshly chopped coriander or any other favorite herbs.
- 2g carbs per serving
- Fat: 80 percent
- Protein: 19 percent
- Carbs: 1 percent
Keto is fun! Get your taste buds hyperactive with this spicy and delicious recipe. It’s low in carbs, high in fat, and can be made dairy-free with mayonnaise so everybody can enjoy!