At 2.1g net carbs, this low carb breakfast pizza recipe is a perfect meal for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s easy to make and is a blessing to the taste buds. Read on to know more about it!
You have heard much talk about the legendary benefits of eating breakfast, haven’t you? With this low carb breakfast pizza, you get to enjoy breakfast for lunch and even dinner! There is no limit to the toppings you can add to this pizza, and you can get as creative as you like. Whether you prefer cheese or beef, chicken, vegetables and everything in between, this low carb breakfast pizza is excellent with any topping of choice. If you love the traditional pepperoni pizza complete with mozzarella and red sauce or an arugula, goat cheese and red onion, everything is possible with this recipe.
READ ALSO: How to Make Flavorful Keto Vegan Alfredo
This recipe requires an oven-safe pan; a cast iron skillet works fine. You should microwave the peppers and brown the sausages to make your work easier. For the egg crust, break a dozen eggs, add cream and whisk to cook on the stove for five minutes or until the sides set up. Transfer the egg to the oven and cook for additional 20 minutes. Your toppings are ready. Additionally, you can cut some pieces and freeze for later use.
Low Carb Breakfast Pizza
This recipe makes a delicious meal that you can take for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 12 eggs
- 8 oz. sausage
- 1 cup of cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups pepper, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place pepper in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- In cast iron skillet, brown sausages.
- Take out the pepper and sausages to set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, cream, pepper, and salt and add to skillet.
- Cook the egg mixture for five minutes until the sides begin to set up.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the sausage, cheese, and peppers.
- Set under broiler for 3 minutes.
- Allow to sit for five minutes. Serve to enjoy!
- Per slice of the low carb breakfast pizza
- Calories: 307
- Fat: 24.3g
- Carbs: 2.6g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Protein: 18.4g
- Net carbs: 2.1g
As you can see, the low carb breakfast pizza is easy to prepare, and we’ve simplified the process to help you make it effortlessly. Moreover, the low carb breakfast pizza can help you burn fat; if you’re looking to shed some pounds, you can try out this recipe as well.
Let us know your first experience when making low carb breakfast pizza. The comment box is all yours, we’re happy to hear from you!