How to Make Keto Lunch Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
With this recipe (Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas), all you need is 20 minutes to make a week’s worth of this delicious and healthy meal. Get your pan ready and let’s get to work!
If you are up for pre-planning your meals, no other meal preps come as easy as these sheet pan chicken fajitas. You can never stop loving the excellent taste of fajitas with the rich flavor of onions, pepper and seasoned chicken exciting your culinary senses.
This is perfect for people on a low-carb diet who love their meals dairy-free, gluten-free and paleo-friendly. Add to it a bowl of guacamole, and you have yourself a wonderful lunch meal to enjoy every day if you wish.
Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Course: Lunch, Main Dish
- 5 lbs. Chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 1 ea. onion, peeled, sliced thinly
- Olive oil
- Fresh limes
- 3 ea. Bell peppers. Sliced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Then grease a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Slice your chicken into strips. To make cutting easier, you should freeze the chicken for about 15 minutes before cutting. After cutting, add taco seasoning making sure it coats every part of the chicken. Apply a light drizzle of olive oil to the seasoned chicken.
- Chop the onions and bell peppers into thin strips and add some olive oil. If you like, you may add some taco seasoning to the veggies.
- Place the chicken and chopped veggies on the baking sheet, and place in the oven to bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken strips are cooked through, and the vegetables become tender.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and squeeze some fresh lime over the chicken and veggies. Serve over cauliflower rice or in tortillas. You can also serve with guacamole or Pico if you so desire.