Antioxidant-rich Low Carb Keto Breakfast Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep
Wouldn’t you want to load up on antioxidant-rich turmeric? Infuse your breakfast with the rich antioxidant powers of turmeric with this simple turmeric scrambled egg recipe. Combine with your preferred veggies and sausage, and you have a healthy fiber and protein dense morning meal!
SEE ALSO: Keto Gluten-free Low Carb Tortilla Chips Recipes
Scrambled eggs and sausages are an early morning delight most people enjoy. In fact, this easy to make Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep recipe is a transformation of a Sunday morning classic. You know that song…”Easy like Sunday Morning…? Yes! That’s what this recipe is like, super easy and amazingly satisfying.
Turmeric Scrambled Egg Meal Prep
- Course: Breakfast
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2
- 4 large eggs
- I cup broccoli, steamed
- 8 small sausages, precooked. Any brand will do
- 2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 2 tablespoons milk, any brand
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Apply a drizzle of nonstick cooking spray on a small frying pan. Bring to medium heat.
- Using a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, turmeric, milk, parsley, pepper, and salt.
- Add the egg mixture to the heated pan. Then cook for 2-3 minutes, while stirring the eggs to break them apart.
- Flip the eggs to cook the other side for additional 2-3 minutes or until you feel it has cooked.
- Divide the eggs into two equal parts, and place each half into two meal prep containers. Add your preferred steamed vegetable and sausage.
Per Breakfast Prep
- Fat: 18g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbs: 6g
This recipe is so easy to prepare and comes with health-enhancing turmeric, which is loaded with antioxidants that help combat the deleterious effects of free radicals which attack the cells of the body.