How to Make Vegified Mini Meatloaves
Have you ever had a reason to be out of town, leaving only your partner to fend for himself and the kids? Surely it can be quite challenging for two parents to bath the kids, groom them, clean the house, prep the car, take them to school, and get to work in time. This feat is phenomenal for two adults, but it can become too much for one person, no matter how good they are at multi-tasking. You can make this vegified mini meatloaves before going out of town to reduce the workload of your partner while you are away.
This meatloaf is not your everyday meatloaf as it is loaded with vegetables. Also, it doesn’t take a long time to make and provides a creative way to use your muffin tins. This recipe uses grass-fed beef, but you may also use a lean, fattier ground beef.
Vegified Mini Meatloaves
This recipe makes 12 mini meatloaves
- Grass-fed beef – 2 pounds
- Pastured eggs – 2 large
- Mushroom, finely chopped – 2 cups
- Loosely packed spinach, finely chopped – 2 cups
- Garlic, peeled and minced – 3 cloves
- Sea salt – 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Dijon mustard – 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Onion, peeled and finely chopped – 1 medium-size
- Dried thyme – 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Grated or finely chopped carrot – 1/2 cup
- Preheat your oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Pour all the ingredients into a large bowl. With freshly washed hands, thoroughly mix everything until you get an evenly blended mixture.
- Pour out equal portions of the meat mixture into a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until when the meat is done.
- Serve with cauliflower rice, salad, or any other favorite side dressing.
- If there are leftovers, you can freeze or store it in the fridge for about 5 days.
In the spirit of the keto culture, this recipe helps you increase your vegetable intake by allowing you load more veggies into regular meals. What more can you ask for?