This recipe is for those who want to make their meals more keto. First, this recipe is not heavy on the carbs, as carbs are mostly for adding bulk to recipes. The ingredients used in this recipe are low carb, especially the artichokes and spinach. Each serving contains only 4.3 net carbs, so there won’t be any problem with loading up on this delicious recipe.
If you want to reduce the carbs further, you can use mayonnaise or sour cream as a substitute for the cream cheese.
Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken
This is a keto variant of your favorite spinach artichoke chicken casserole.
Servings: 6 persons
Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Ingredients
- Frozen chopped spinach 10 oz. (should be drained and squeeze out the liquid)
- Frozen or canned (chopped) artichoke hearts 10 oz.
- Thawed chicken tenderloins 1×2.5 kg bag
- Full fat cream cheese 4 oz.
- Full fat mayonnaise 4 oz.
- Parmesan 1 cup (divide into two separate 1/2 cups)
- Mozzarella 1 cup (split into two different 1/2 cups)
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the chicken tenderloins into little chunks, apply pepper and salt to season. Pour into the baking pan.
- Bake the chicken for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the artichokes, cream cheese, spinach, garlic, 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of parmesan, and mayonnaise into a bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- After 15 minutes, take out the chicken from the oven and pour the spinach artichoke topping on the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- After baking for 20 minutes, take it out of the oven and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 1/2 cup of parmesan over it. Adjust the oven to Low Broil to melt the cheese a little.
- It is ready to serve.
This recipe contains 43 carbohydrates and 17 dietary fiber
Each serving contains a net 4.3 carbs.
SEE ALSO: Onion Soup Recipe to Try Today
This recipe is keto all the way. Low carbs, high fat, and everything in between. It’s delicious, satisfying, and loaded with veggies. It’s a grand meal for the keto-centric family!