Low Carb Keto Everything Bagels Recipes
You remember Starbucks’s variety of the Everything Bagels? This recipe is the keto version of that delicious piece of dough. With this low-carb keto bagels, you can make your healthy and nutritious bagels with all the ingredients gluten-free.
Low Carb Keto Everything Bagels
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Serves: 6 Bagels
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 3 large eggs, divided
- 3 cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a medium mixing bowl, mix the almond flour, garlic powder, baking powder, onion powder, and dried Italian seasoning. Mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Crack one egg into a small bowl and whisk with a fork. It will be used as egg wash at the top of the bagels.
- Combine the cream cheese and mozzarella in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Microwave for one-and-a-half minutes. Remove the bowl from the microwave, then stir to combine. Microwave for extra 1 minute. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Add the remaining two eggs and the almond flour mixture into the mixing bowl. Mix thoroughly until all the ingredients are combined thoroughly. In case the dough becomes too stringy, and you can’t mix properly, microwave again for 30 seconds to soften it, then continue mixing.
- Divide dough into six equal portions, then roll each portion into a ball.
- Press your finger into the center of each dough gently until ring forms. Stretch the ring to make a small hole at the center until you form a bagel shape.
- Apply the egg wash to the top of each bagel with a brush.
- Apply a topping of Everything Bagel Seasoning to each bagel.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 12-14 minutes or until the bagels turn golden brown.
- Per Serving
- Calories: 449
- Fat: 35.5g
- Protein: 27.8g
- Total Carbs: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Net Carbs: 6g
I know a lot of people who love Everything Bagels but can’t bear to enjoy it because of the baggage of harmful ingredients. Here is a low-carb, keto Everything Bagel for your family. Never has snacks been this healthy.